Saturday, January 12, 2013

Greetings from France!


I arrived a week ago and so far it has been incredible, everyone is so friendly and cool, especially at Gobelins. The team I'm currently in is really talented, I feel honored to be a part of the team. Our story is really cool as well and, since it's been going through some major changes, I've decided to post some of the work I did early on since it won't look anything like it.

HAH! And I apologize to my French pals for the cliche sketch, I thought it'd be appropriate to share.









I'm also really lucky to be rooming with Taylor Price, she's awesome. While writing this post I asked her how she would sum up her first week and she replied, "suck my dick." She's Awesome.

12 comments:

  1. DOOD! these are amazing! best of luck in france!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you refuse when she asked so nicely?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so awesome! I'm so excited to find out you're in France. Best of luck~!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool man! I like the isometric view

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha (at Andrew). Can't wait to see that project, dude! Also, diggin that interior :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cliche sketch, is my fav! Congrats Reeks, things are going your way!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. RICKY!! I love these!! I love your work! You rule! Miss youu

    ReplyDelete
  8. These researches are too cool ! With your team I guess you are going to make amazing stuff !
    (Thanks for your comments, I was very enjoyed to read its)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing kid! CAn't wait to see what you guys produce in a year:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks guys, you all are the best!

    ReplyDelete